PRIVATE DANCE LESSONS –
What’s next following COVID-19 closure?
Private dance lessons will continue in a safe location once Chicago enters phase 4 or 5 of
Chicago’s economic restoration plan. Your safety is important to us. There are several dance
studio spaces in the city which will welcome Dance Spa students and staff during this transition
and we are excited to partner with them as soon as it is safe to reopen! We will discuss the best
plan and location with clients on an individual basis.
I have private dance lessons on my account. What should I expect while Dance Spa
transitions from its 1890 N Milwaukee location?
Private Dance lesson policy for SOCIAL and WEDDING dance students
● Private dance lessons will continue on an individual basis at one of our satellite studio
spaces after the City of Chicago allows social dance studios to reopen.
● We understand that the 1890 N. Milwaukee location was very convenient for some of
you. We have identified a number of available alternatives. We will work with you find
the most convenient alternative location for you.
● Together we will discuss and make the best plan for each client moving forward with
your social dance lessons or until your wedding date.
● Virtual/Online lessons are also an option.
Refund policy for private lessons
● All private lesson packages purchased will be honored. If your wedding has been
postponed to 2021, please do not worry about your dance lessons. We will honor your
lessons and work with you to schedule them once we are allowed to resume teaching
and you are ready to begin or resume your dance lessons.
● If, however, you would prefer a refund at this time, follow the steps below and we will
issue a refund to you, less any applicable cancellation fee.
● The cancellation fee is 10% of the unused balance or your account or $25, whichever is
less. This fee is waived if your request is received within 30 days after the lessons were
purchased or the cancellation is due to death or disability.
● Refund requests must be in writing and include the following information: the name or
names under which the lessons were purchased and the mailing address to which you
want the refund check to be sent. Please also include your telephone number or email
address in case we need to contact you with any questions.
● Refund requests must be sent by email to email@example.com or by certified or
registered mail to the following address: Dance Spa, Inc., 1890 N Milwaukee Ave,
Chicago, IL 60647.
● Please allow 30 days to process your request.
Thank you for your support, patience and understanding while we make this transition. Please
do not hesitate to call 773.904.7892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.